Do not strive in your own strength; cast yourself at the feet of the Lord Jesus, and wait upon Him in the sure confidence that He is with you, and works in you.
Strive in prayer; let faith fill your heart-so you will be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
Philippians 4 : 4 . 7
Always be full of joy in the Lord.
I say it again—rejoice!
Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon.
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.
His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
- just-breathe123 reblogged this from sonofhislove
- xxbeautifulendingxx reblogged this from sonofhislove
- m4rck reblogged this from sonofhislove
- m4rck likes this
- judocat reblogged this from sonofhislove
- itsallaboutchrist likes this
- sonofhislove reblogged this from chubbsotc
- chubbsotc reblogged this from vineyardnocsaturdaynightservice
- dinlk likes this
- angelvitamins likes this
- kingdompreacher likes this
- itisthetruththatsetsyoufree likes this
- the-princess-on-the-pea likes this
- vineyardnocsaturdaynightservice posted this